Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fly Fishing and Children.

alaska halibut fishing.

Winter time brings on a lot of thoughts, vacations, dark afternoons, soccer on the T. V. And for me some of the finest trout fly fishing there is. Winter fly fishing demands a little timing and planning on your part. Some areas permit only lakes to be fished year round, some only allow brooks, but most places will permit a thing to be fished year round. After you have your areas selected, you may actually get a concept on the weather. When my 2 oldest kids were both younger than 5, I wasn't as patient as I became later. Not having as much fishing time as I might have liked, I infrequently resented the sense of having to coach fly fishing, rather than just having the ability to lose myself in my keenness. Several things stick out when I look back to those days. I tucked him under my non-fishing arm, and low and behold here came our Golden Retriever puppy not able to touch bottom and with a little panicked look. I usually use 2 flies, one as a dropper.

No comments:

Post a Comment